We see a world where anyone with a mobile phone and access to the internet can store, send, and exchange any type of digital value. To accomplish that goal, we’ve built the OMG Network, a blockchain-based financial technology platform that enables real-time exchange of value across geographies and asset classes by scaling Ethereum.
With 60% of the world connected to the internet, but financial services wrought with friction, you have the chance to make a real difference.
Join a team of 50+ people working remotely across four continents. Our culture is inclusive and we come from various backgrounds and industries — from technology and NGO’s, to finance and governance. Together, we can empower businesses to better reach and serve their customers. Join us.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Drive the adoption of the OMG Network through the implementation of core platform and services
- Build core product features to support and accelerate development of other business focused applications.
- Balance engineering and product priorities
- Develop product strategy based on good judgment combined with rigorous research and data analytics
- Prioritize and manage an agile backlog with development teams
- Work cross-functionally with multiple teams to manage expectations and requirements
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Have deep understanding of Blockchain applications development and pain points faced by integration developers
- Have at least 1 year of experience working in the crypto/blockchain space
- Have at least 3 years of experience in Technical Product Management or Software Engineering
- Are obsessed with integration experience
- Are a systems thinker who understands full application development lifecycle
- Are not afraid to seek a better understanding of both ‘how’ and ‘why’ things work the way they are
- Are comfortable with ambiguity and enjoy the early stages of product definition
- A natural collaborator and able to communicate well with everyone from executives to engineers
- Have experience working in a remote-first company (or if you prefer, you can live in Bangkok where we have an office)
- Are located in South-east Asia and able to collaborate in this timezone.
ADVANTAGEOUS TO HAVE, EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE OF:
- Cloud, Infrastructure as a Service, Platform as a Service, other developer facing products
- Systems integration
- Solutions Architect
- Ethereum, other blockchains, cryptocurrencies, and smart contracts
- Blockchain or DLT based settlement systems such as R3 Settler, xCurrent
WHAT WE OFFER
- A flexible work environment that is remote first.
- A global and diverse team of fun, engaged and passionate people.
- An exciting company on the leading edge of technology.
- An opportunity to shape and define a new product category.
- Opportunity to grow professionally and take charge of new responsibilities.
- Competitive remuneration.
As we run our own blockchain, a knowledge of Ethereum internals and clients is useful but not required. We run cutting edge software that we've built based on developments by our in-house researchers. If you want to work at the forefront of blockchain technology with one of the most exciting projects in the crypto space, we want to hear from you!
- Eager to learn new things
- Comfortable in a rapidly changing environment
- A believer in the potential of the blockchain to revolutionize the lives of people who do and don’t have access to financial services
- Able to communicate with confidence in English
- Able to work with different time zones
About OMG Network
- OMG Network is part of Omise Holdings, founded in 2017, currently 40 people
- Operational headquarters in Bangkok, with offices in Japan, Singapore, and Indonesia
- Omise Holdings raised over $45M of funding, from institutional investors including Golden Gate Ventures, Global Brain, Ascend Venture Group, East Ventures, Sinar Mas Digital Ventures, Krungsri Finnovate, and more
OMG Network was launched in 2017 as a technology first company with a mission to enable people to access financial services that are fast, fair and secure. In building a global platform for open financial services, OMG Network's products and services include the white label, open source eWallet Suite, the OMG Network and technical consulting services.
The OMG Network is a decentralized network that enables transparent, peer-to-peer transactions in real-time and facilitates self-sovereign financial services across geographies, asset classes and applications. Leveraging payment and blockchain expertise, OMG Network works with enterprises, startups and non-profit organizations to form their payment and eWallet strategy, provide implementation support and co-create new products.
The OMG Network eWallet Suite allows users to build and integrate a front-end interface to mint, deposit, transact, track and withdraw digital assets. The full suite includes tools for providers to customize apps to their specific needs.