We see a world where anyone with a mobile phone and access to the internet can store, send, and exchange any type of digital value. To accomplish that goal, we’ve built the OMG Network, a blockchain-based financial technology platform that enables real-time exchange of value across geographies and asset classes by scaling Ethereum.
With 60% of the world connected to the internet, but financial services wrought with friction, you have the chance to make a real difference.
Join a team of 50+ people working remotely across four continents. Our culture is inclusive and we come from various backgrounds and industries — from technology and NGO’s, to finance and governance. Together, we can empower businesses to better reach and serve their customers. Join us.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Drive the adoption of the OMG Network through the implementation of products for crypto exchanges and traditional exchanges that list digitised assets
- Build products to support a liquid ecosystem of execution venues, exchanges, wallets, custodians and depositories
- Develop product strategy based on good judgment combined with rigorous research and data analytics
- Prioritize and manage an agile backlog with development teams
- Work cross-functionally with multiple teams to manage expectations and requirements
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Have deep knowledge on the operations of central limit order book electronic exchange trading systems
- Have industry knowledge on how the electronic trading ecosystems fits together
- Have at least 1 year of experience working in the crypto/blockchain space
- Have at least 3 years of experience in Product Management or Software Engineering
- Crave the challenge of a new and complex problem space
- Are comfortable with ambiguity and enjoy the early stages of product definition
- A natural collaborator and able to communicate well with everyone from executives to engineers
- Have experience working in a remote-first company (or if you prefer, you can live in Bangkok where we have an office)
- Are located in South-east Asia and able to collaborate in this timezone.
ADVANTAGEOUS TO HAVE, EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE OF:
- Settlement flows between exchanges and depositories
- Experience with crypto wallet providers
- Ethereum, other blockchains, cryptocurrencies, and smart contracts
- Blockchain or DLT based settlement systems such as R3 Settler, xCurrent
- Cryptocurrency spot and derivative trading
WHAT WE OFFER
- A flexible work environment that is remote first.
- A global and diverse team of fun, engaged and passionate people.
- An exciting company on the leading edge of technology.
- An opportunity to shape and define a new product category.
- Opportunity to grow professionally and take charge of new responsibilities.
- Competitive remuneration.