We see a world where anyone with a mobile phone and access to the internet can store, send, and exchange any type of digital value. To accomplish that goal, we’ve built the OMG Network, a blockchain-based financial technology platform that enables real-time exchange of value across geographies and asset classes by scaling Ethereum.
With 60% of the world connected to the internet, but financial services wrought with friction, you have the chance to make a real difference. As Head of Sales, you will be responsible for the end-to-end process of open finance and enterprise sales. You’ll spearhead networking and sourcing leads, identifying product opportunities, managing complex organizations relationships, negotiating, and managing business integration to the OMG Network. The role reports directly to the OMG Network CEO and is part of a lean business and commercial team.
Join a team of 50+ people working remotely across four continents. Our culture is inclusive and we come from various backgrounds and industries — from technology and NGO’s, to finance and governance. Together, we can empower businesses to better reach and serve their customers. Join us!
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Drive the entire sales and engagement cycle including scoping of opportunities, framing of value, building relations with decision-makers, negotiation of contracts, implementation, and optimization.
- Build key customer service processes and systems to manage the status of clients and partners.
- Gather input and coordinate with internal stakeholders to help identify high potential partnership opportunities and strategic business initiatives, and ensure alignment on deal points.
- Develop unique and innovative approaches to open finance and enterprise-focused sales and business development campaigns.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 8-10 years of experience in sales or business development in financial services or tech.
- Experience leading commercial business development deals and partnerships.
- The ability to exercise good judgment in assessing strategic opportunities, sourcing and framing the deal, negotiating the terms, and closing with expediency.
- A deep network and knowledge in the financial services and blockchain space.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- MBA and/or experience in management consulting with top firms is a plus.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A flexible work environment that is remote first.
- A global and diverse team of fun, engaged and passionate people.
- An exciting company on the leading edge of technology.
- An opportunity to shape and define a new product category.
- Opportunity to grow professionally and take charge of new responsibilities.
- Competitive remuneration.