We see a world where anyone with a mobile phone and access to the internet can store, send, and exchange any type of digital value. To accomplish that goal, we’ve built the OMG Network, a blockchain-based financial technology platform that enables real-time exchange of value across geographies and asset classes by scaling Ethereum.
With 60% of the world connected to the internet, but financial services wrought with friction, you have the chance to make a real difference.
Join a team of 50+ people working remotely across four continents. Our culture is inclusive and we come from various backgrounds and industries — from technology and NGO’s, to finance and governance. Together, we can empower businesses to better reach and serve their customers. Join us.
As a Product Development Analyst at OMG Network, you will apply your strategic, research, and analytical skills to solve today’s financial challenges with tomorrow’s technology. You will join a global team that works collaboratively, values your insight, encourages growth opportunities, and rewards innovation. In deciding to join a quickly growing startup, you should be excited to jump into many roles as needed.
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Research business ideas, market opportunities, and technological trends that lead to new blockchain enterprise use cases. Assist in effort to analyze financial potential of new product use cases.
- Work closely with product managers to provide research, customer insight and feedback to define attractive value propositions for customers and ensure service offering stay competitive and relevant to customer’s needs
- Analyze viability, impact, and financial model of potential strategic initiatives, partnerships, business combinations, products, etc. Support relationship management with strategic alliances.
- Propose and justify new product features based upon customer need and competitive environment. Articulate key decision factors in a cohesive story.
- Assist with the creation and refinement of documentation including but not limited to functional requirements, conceptual data models, and process flows
- Assist in the construction and monitoring of financial models and key performance indicators for specific client engagements
- Assist the client teams by attending client presentations as product expert when necessary.
- Facilitate client discovery sessions to understand the business objectives and analyze product-market fit.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- At least three years hands-on experience in finance, strategy, business intelligence, analytics or management consulting
- Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Computer Science, or in a related field
- Ability to wear multiple hats on a regular basis and do whatever it takes to get the job done
- Nimble and flexible with regards to changing priorities & business needs.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and effectively across business and technical teams to deliver results
- Analytical and a well-structured mindset, yet creative and out-of-the-box thinking
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel
- Fluency in English (written & spoken)
ADVANTAGEOUS TO HAVE, EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE OF:
- Familiar with blockchain technology and Ethereum ecosystem
- Experience at a small to medium-sized start-up
- Experience developing Go-to-Market strategies including financial modeling
- Experience at a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company
- Experience working at a remote-first company or in a distributed team
- Proficient in one of the following: Thai, Mandarin, or Japanese
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A flexible work environment that is remote first.
- A global and diverse team of fun, engaged and passionate people.
- An exciting company on the leading edge of technology.
- An opportunity to shape and define a new product category.
- Opportunity to grow professionally and take charge of new responsibilities.
- Competitive remuneration.
As we run our own blockchain, a knowledge of Ethereum internals and clients is useful but not required. We run cutting edge software that we've built based on developments by our in-house researchers. If you want to work at the forefront of blockchain technology with one of the most exciting projects in the crypto space, we want to hear from you!
- Eager to learn new things
- Comfortable in a rapidly changing environment
- A believer in the potential of the blockchain to revolutionize the lives of people who do and don’t have access to financial services
- Able to communicate with confidence in English
- Able to work with different time zones
About OMG Network
- OMG Network is part of Omise Holdings, founded in 2017, currently 40 people
- Operational headquarters in Bangkok, with offices in Japan, Singapore, and Indonesia
- Omise Holdings raised over $45M of funding, from institutional investors including Golden Gate Ventures, Global Brain, Ascend Venture Group, East Ventures, Sinar Mas Digital Ventures, Krungsri Finnovate, and more
OMG Network was launched in 2017 as a technology first company with a mission to enable people to access financial services that are fast, fair and secure. In building a global platform for open financial services, OMG Network's products and services include the white label, open source eWallet Suite, the OMG Network and technical consulting services.
The OMG Network is a decentralized network that enables transparent, peer-to-peer transactions in real-time and facilitates self-sovereign financial services across geographies, asset classes and applications. Leveraging payment and blockchain expertise, OMG Network works with enterprises, startups and non-profit organizations to form their payment and eWallet strategy, provide implementation support and co-create new products.
The OMG Network eWallet Suite allows users to build and integrate a front-end interface to mint, deposit, transact, track and withdraw digital assets. The full suite includes tools for providers to customize apps to their specific needs.